Wake me up in the cold morning
i promise i will still burning
'cause your skin is always on my mind
making me note that u 're my one of a kind
Feel me , Break me, Collect me
I'll breath your lips in the night
and i 'll taste your smile in the light
'cause you are my sweetest piece of bright
dancing with me in the night
kissing me in the sky too tight
Nude me, Kiss me, Dare me
I 'll taste every piece of your skin
I 'll adore every word from your lips
I 'll kiss every dreams that u need
I 'll make the details come true
I 'll make u ..loving me.
We are lovers in the blind mind
loving the childs of our minds
satisfying the pains of our past lifes
We are lovers in the blind mind
lovers in the night
lovers in the bright light
We are lovers in the blind mind
lovers in the sweet sky tight
lovers in the mind
strangers in the life.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario