running through my mind
screaming because they got blind
burning because they're dying
Believe in you dreams
someone says
but how can i believe
if i had no dreams
and had no hopes for you
in my mind right now.
I wish u were there
I wish u were there
in the place of my past dreams
i wish u were here
listening my phrases
hoping i 'll gonna love u again.
I just have something new
but u know i can't cause i'm tired of trying
i wish u were here
listening my phrases
hoping i 'll gonna love u again.
I just have something new
but u know i can't cause i'm tired of trying
tired of create a new world from cero
tired of lying, tired of think i'm ok
when i'm dying.
I wish u were there
in front of me
looking at me.
hoping i'll want u again.
'Cause if i know that i can't love somebody
since u been gone.
i 'll lying me .. and insist me that u 're the one..
'Cause if i know that i can't love somebody
since u been gone.
i 'll lying me .. and insist me that u 're the one..
still u'r not.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario